Friday, April 24, 2009

Cooking While Camping?

As I've already mentioned, I'm going to be going travelling with my fiancé for a few months soon. Camping, in fact. Previously when camping we've mainly stuck to cooking sausages and other simple cuts of meat on our gas stove or free barbecues. We're also experts at knowing a wide variety of vegetables to barbecue (zucchini, sweet potato, snow peas and eggplant are some favourites). We've also realised that simple pasta dishes, using just a billy and a frying pan, will be good for quick and easy meals made on our gas stove, although I'm not sure how I'd manage stirfrys (one of my favourite dishes) without something like a small wok.

So, what suggestions do people have for more meals that are easy to cook on a 2 burner gas stove (or free barbecues when available)?

No comments:

Post a Comment